Monday, November 15, 2010
Can A Usb Dongle Connect To Ps3 For Internet
Lately I've been neglecting this blog, I'm very busy with another project that I was commissionato.Una news heard on the news hit me so much to make me angry: Do not they know that there is in the tomb of Montelepre really the body of Salvatore Giuliano, and then they want to exhume the remains propio find it in bad taste after 70 years there or not is purely academic to me and I get yet another insult, they did it by poisoning her brother Gaspare Pisciotta, not content with their staged a shootout with a corpse riddled with bullets and now I do not want to resurrect the happy ConPro not what they want to divert the "attezione of the Sicilians ma secondo me rispettiamo i MORTI
Utilizzate tutto ciò che volete per distogliere l"attenzione ma lasciate riposare in pace TURIDDU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment